Even with the adjustment of the calendar, the last opportune time for a Feast of Trumpets Rapture 2010 has now passed. However, as was stated in the October Surprise Article, there is a second possibility that is left on the table. That possibility is only a scant week away. That day is October 18, 2010.
In review, the book and conclusions of this site are that the 70th Week of Daniel spans from November 7/8, 2010 to September 30, 2017–the Day of Atonement. This covers a period of 2,519 days with two inclusive counts of 1,260 days. The point though is that the Church must be removed prior to this period of time reserved for the nation of Israel. Between now and November 8th there is only one day that has been on the radar screen and that is October 18, 2010.
Back in 2002 a calculation was made that embarked this venture. Calculating 40 - 360 day years from the time Israel took the Temple Mount in the Six-Day-War landed precisely on November 8, 2006. Looking at the Jewish Calendar produced Heshvan 17 and the anniversary day that began the 40 days and 40 nights of rain of the Flood. It was also 2,006 years from the birth of Christ as Noah died 2,006 years after Adam. Though the messenger planet of Mercury did transcribe the sun on that day, not much else occurred. However, Israel’s Lebanon War of 2006 occurred 120 days prior to November 8, 2006. It was then realized that the time from June 7, 1967 to November 8, 2006 equaled 120 time 120 days.
Then there was much searching.
One interesting fact found was that from Heshvan 27, 2006 to Heshvan 10, 2017 (proposed Day 1290)–both significant days of Noah–was equal to 4,000 days exactly. And note: 2,710 + 1,290 = 4,000.
Then two years later it was finally found that 1,440 (4 x 360 or 120 x 12) days from November 8, 2006 was October 18, 2010. On the Jewish calendar it was slated for Heshvan 10–the day Noah was sealed in the Ark to protect him and his family from the Flood.
However, most compelling research in placing the Rapture on a significant day, places it on the Feast of Trumpets. But September 9th or October 9th new moons have passed. It then comes down to the meaning of “the last trump”. If Paul is referring to the Feast of Trumpets, then it is “game over” for this 2010-2017 paradigm. However, many are not convinced that this is what Paul was saying. This may be simply out of fear for dating the Rapture, but it must be admitted that there is no solid consensus here. However, the amount of data and other Scripture involved seems to necessitate forward movement to what little time is left. The door is still cracked open.
What is interesting is that with the apparent calendar issue this year, October 18th comes at a crossroads. To the observant Jew, it will be celebrated as Heshvan 10 and the day Noah was sealed into the Ark. But, if it is actually Tishri 10, then it is the most holy Day of Atonement when man was allowed into the copy of the throne room of God. Based on these themes, both fit the description of the caught away Church.
As October 18, 2010 has come into view as quite possibly an important day, other things have come up that point to it as well.
• The 7.0 Port-Au-Prince earthquake on January 12, 2010 marks exactly 40 weeks–to the day–prior to October 18, 2010.
• GRB 100621A on June 21, 2010, which was the biggest seen to date, comes 120 days prior to October 18, 2010. On this day Comet McNaught was also next to the star Capella (the she-goat) that is in Auriga (the great shepherd). On October 18, 2010 Comet Hartley is also next to Capella, making their locations the same, but spaced at 120 days.
• The 8.8 Concepcíon, Chile earthquake at 06:34 UTC February 27, 2010 marks exactly 234 days prior to October 18, 2010. Also in a parallel, the 7.0 Port-au-Prince earthquake at 21:53 UTC January 12, 2010 until the 7.0 Christchurch earthquake on September 4, 2010 (September 3 at 16:35 UTC) also covers 234 days.
• It is also 7 Hebrew years since the x-class solar flares on Heshvan 10, 2003. “It was the eleventh of eleven x-flares and was too large to be measured. It saturated the instruments for eleven minutes. It is estimated to be at least x-48. It appeared at the last possible moment before the spot was rotated around to the back of the sun. Had it been earth directed, it would have killed anyone on that side of the earth that wasn’t underground or in some kind of protected area.”
• The solar eclipse over Easter Island on July 11, 2010 comes 100 days before October 18, 2010. It was the third solar eclipse that occurred each summer on the observed Av 1 in 2008, 2009, and 2010.
• 2,007 360-day years from the beginning of the Church ended at the observed Elul 1 on August 11, 2010. The Church was inserted between Daniel’s 69th and 70th week. 69 more days from August 11, 2010 is October 18, 2010.
• Forty days prior to October 18, 2010 was September 9, 2010. This day was the observed Feast of Trumpets or the adjusted calendar of Elul 1. Forty days is the season of repentance and the last chance to make the cut. Two asteroids flew between the earth and moon on this day like two shots across the bow of a ship.
Hence, we are now down to three weeks left in the scenario between the Rapture and start of the 70th week of Daniel. Whether it is Heshvan 10 or Yom Kippur, this day is important considering the numerous things pointing to it. Time is indeed running out on the 70 year generation minus the 7 years from the rebirth of Israel and the 100 years from the start of World War. We are really down to the wire, but this is what remains considering all that has been found. This adjustment does bode well for those who see the three fall festivals as sequential at the Second Coming. Though the Rapture may actually be on Atonement, it will be hidden and relegated to Heshvan 10 to most of Israel’s eyes. But Heshvan 10 indeed parallels the idea that the Church will be taken and hidden in her rooms to be protected like Noah in the Ark as judgement then comes. As the first judgment of the Flood so began, so may the second judgment so begin...and end.
On June 21, 2010 Comet McNaught passed Capella.
On October 18, 2010 Comet Hartley passes Capella.
That fits 120 days. And remember, Oct. 18 was found using 120 days...
Capella is one of the brightest stars. It is in Auriga, the Great Shepherd.
Capella stands for the she-goat. Christ is the Shepherd and we are the she-goat.
The Day of the Lord defined by Taurus is at the Shepherd's feet who protects us.